28.5.11

A Year Gone By... (21)


Released - 4th May 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Seven 5 Star Ratings
Nine 4 Star Ratings
Three 3 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Rating
~
Reviews
A & C Book Junkies
My Bookish Ways
I think something which has made me not pick up this book is sadly the cover. I really dislike it and l think mainly because of the cat. No, l am not an animal hater, in fact l am an animal lover. Which is probably why. I have read half of The Poison Eaters by Holly. I loved the first few stories but after around 3 stories l couldn't get into the rest.


                                       Stolen - Lucy Christopher
StolenReleased - 1st May 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Eleven 5 Star Ratings
Seven 4 Star Ratings
Four 3 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Rating
~
Reviews

Books for Company (ME!)
Wondrous Reads

Do l really need to say anything about this book? My review says it all. I adore it.

Eve of Samhain (Hanaford Park, #1)
Released - 25th May 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Two 5 Star Ratings
Four 4 Star Ratings
~
Reviews
This does sound quite good and also l like the cover! Not sure if l will ever get the chance to read it. Would love to know what anyone thought of this if they read it.
**************************************
If you want sharpen your knowledge in this subject, you might consider online masters degrees and see how many online college classes there are out there.

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't buy Stolen and White Cat though I'm dying to read them. I agree with you the cover of White Cat doesn't look super good .. but I've heard so many great things about this book .. I can't wait to have it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read White Cat. For the longest time I had Holly Black confused with another author I didn't like, so I avoided all her books. Now I think I'll wait until the series is finished before starting it. I've heard good things though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Cat is SOOOOOO good! This is definitely a situation where you don't judge a book by it's cover :) Hope you get a chance to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read White Cat this month, and sadly it disappointed me. I heard SO many great things about this book, that maybe I was expecting more of it.. It wasn't like it's a bad story or whatsoever, I just couldn't really get into it. It took me well over a third of the book to be interested in it and when I put it down, I had a hard time picking it up again.

    I heard Red Glove is better than White Cat, but I'm not sure if I'm going to pick it up. I'm really sad that I didn't like it that much, because the story itself is great and original..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I really liked STOLEN, too. It was so chilling and intense. Glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult