1.5.11

April 2011

No weekly round up
Read Books


Stats
My Aim : 10 Books
Total number of read books : 7
Average : A book every 4 days

 Comments
This wasn't as amazing month as last for both quality and quantity. I am disappointed that l only read 7 and also a lot of the book l reviewed were 4 stars, some less. Also some books here which l wouldn't usually read, l am glad l did though!

Favourite book and cover (of April)

Die for Me (Revenants, #1)
Another book which is both my favourite of the month and also have my favourite cover!
I just adore this cover and felt so lucky to be sent it by ATOM! By far by favourite of the month!!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Die For Me and to admire its gorgeous cover !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Love the cover for Die for me. Really wanna read that book.

    Good luck next month ;) Maybe you will do better there :) Even though I think 7 books is a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree on Die For Me--I loved it! (Probably not the best book I read in April, though...Divergent topped it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great wrap-up for April, which was a sucky month for me haha. I really want to read Die for Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to feel disappointed. You did an awesome job, J! My stats are similar. I never reach my aim, but I also take my time to enjoy the books I'm reading. It helps when I tell myself, it's not a race.

    Hope you have a good May too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Die for me- I keep seeing it pop up everywhere :)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7 books isn't bad, don't feel disappointed! It's more than I read in school time. Hope you have a good bookish May :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What awesome picks this week hon!!! I really cannot wait to hear what you think about "Die For Me"!!! I'll be looking out for your review! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult