5.5.11

The Time Will Come #15

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
-----------------------------------------
Backstage Pass
Backstage Pass - Olivia Cunning
The Blurb - 
It's been months since Brian Sinclair, lead guitarist for the famous rock band, Sinners, composed anything. Unable to write the music that once flowed so naturally, Brian is lost without his musical mojo. But when sexy psychology professor Myrna Evans comes on tour to study groupie mentality, Brian may have found the spark he needs to reignite his musical genius. When lust turns to love, will Brian be able to convince Myrna that what they have is more than just a fling, and that now that he's found his heart's muse, he doesn't want to live without her?

-----------------------------------------
I won this on a goodreads giveaway and was so excited! The author very kindly signed it for me and also gave me a few bookmarks. I love the sound of it and can not wait to read it but l just have to be in the right mood for it as it seems quite a 'steamy' read. 
Can't wait to get to it!


5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a steamy read too! I hope you enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it does sound 'steamy'. Does seem like it'll be good. Hope you get to it soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win- this looks like a good book.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jodie,
    I'm going to start doing this on my blog on Thursdays! I've added my name to the list for it!

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I plan to get to it within a month =)
    Yay thanks Emma!
    Look forward to you joining =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult