12.5.11

The Time Will Come #16

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
-----------------------------------------
The Blurb :
When a virus makes everyone over the age of eighteen infertile, would-be parents are forced to pay teen girls to conceive and give birth to their children, making teens the most prized members of society.
Sixteen-year-old identical twins Melody and Harmony were separated at birth and had never met until the day Harmony shows up on Melody’s doorstep. 
Rest of blurb is here
~

I was desperate to get this on netgalley, l really really wanted to read it more than most books so when l was allowed to view the galley l planned to read it straight away. Well a month or so down the line l still haven't!
I hope to get to it within the next month.

5 comments:

  1. I really couldn't wait to read Bumped, just like you, but I've read some bad reviews on it and it has discouraged me from buying it .. I still look forward to read it though !! Hoping it will be soon ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it on release day but like you I haven't managed to read it yet. One day soon I hope for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Bumped. Make sure you read it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a really good book- I'll look out for your review. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult