22.5.11

This Week's Round Up

Reviews 
~
Event's/Meme :

Posts you should check out
The Unread Reader has a great feature where bloggers can do a guest post telling everyone what you do in your free time. Missie now also has authors taking part in this feature where they tell us what they do when they aren't writing. Author Joshua Cohen talked about fatherhood. Funny and sweet post. Check it out here

Books With Bite had a visitor do her IMM, her husband! This is such a great, very funny video. Check it out here

2 comments:

  1. I would love to read your review of Where She Went, but I haven't read If I Stay yet. Everyone keeps recommending it and I really like sad reads:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I've just opened a few in another tab to check out!

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult