11.5.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#18)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
~
Released - 1st October 2011
A lovely friend of RISI sent me the first book called 'Angel' to read. It was a big book, over 500 pages, but it's one of those books which you find yourself reading really quickly and not understanding how you have already read half the book.
I can't wait for the second in the series, Angel Fire, to come out. I think my library has 'Angel' in so l may need to go and get it out and just read over the end of the book. If l am honest, l forgot nearly all of what happens in 'Angel' but l do know l loved it ;)
Oh and l love how the UK covers are really a like =)

The Blurb -
This is the second in the series, don't read if you haven't yet read 'Angel'
This is the thrilling second chapter in the electrifying "Angel Trilogy". Angels will never be seen in the same way again. Gorgeous, charismatic Alex has the courage and skill of a trained Angel Killer. Unique, dazzling Willow has the beauty and power that comes with being half-angel. As the power of the malevolent Church of Angels grows, now it's up to Alex and Willow to train a new team of Angel Killers. Willow soon finds her half-angel identity met with hostility by some of the other AKs, while privately, she must wrestle with the knowledge that her father, Raziel, is a depraved, evil angel. However, while life in the AK training camp is tough, at least Alex and Willow are together. But when Alex discovers that the death of his brother and fellow Angel-Killer, Jake, was linked to a secret CIA mission to defeat the angels, he is forced to leave the camp to complete his brother's work... without Willow. Alex promised Willow he would never leave her, but with the fate of the human race at stake, destiny has ruled that Alex and Willow must be parted once more...

6 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first one but haven't managed to get to it yet. I will though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick. I've been reading too many angel books lately though so I'm staying away from them for a while. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I have yet to read the first book but I'm still excited about the sequel somehow. I just love the bad angel concept. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo excited for this one. I loved Angel. I wish October wasn't so far away!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. However these are all the outstanding split second I had personally seen you’re convinced and additionally implement much like say you will. It happens to be friendly to look at and additionally now I’m thankful for use on your exertions for that reason, at this time follow the check cashing Regards a fabulous many.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult