4.5.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#17)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

~
Released - 10th May 2011
Lots of people have got this for review and you are all so lucky!! This is one of the books at the top of my wishlist and has been since l first seen it.
It reminds me a little bit of 'Stay - Deb Caletti' which is about a very difficult relationship that started of perfect and then went all wrong. After l really enjoyed Stay it has lead me to want to read more books like it.
I just did a swap for Jennifer's other book 'Hate List' so if l enjoy that l will definitely read this one!

The Blurb -
When Alex falls for the charming new boy at school, Cole, a handsome, funny, sports star who adores her, she can't believe she's finally found her soul mate-someone who truly understands her and loves her for who she really is.
At first, Alex is blissfully happy. Sure, Cole seems a little jealous of her relationship with her best friends, Zack and Bethany, but what guy would want his girlfriend spending all of her time with another boy? But as the months pass, Alex can no longer ignore Cole's small put-downs, pinches, or increasingly violent threats. As Alex struggles to come to terms with the sweet boyfriend she fell in love with and the boyfriend whose "love" she no longer recognizes, she is forced to choose - between her "true love" and herself.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard fabulous things about this!! Can't wait.

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-3-and-waiting-on-wednesday-may-4th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this one !! I still have to read Stay though .. =)
    Great pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I'm really looking forward to this one and it comes out so soon.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Hate List by the same author but I haven't read it yet. It does sounds really good. I think I added this one to my wishlist last week too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult