17.5.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#21)


Fang (Maximum Ride, #6)Fang (Maximum Ride, #6)>>Hardback </3
Paperback <<
I don't love either of these but l do prefer the HB from the PB. Mainly because l dislike the position of the title in the PB as it leaves the most boring part (legs!) of the picture empty. Also the random line coming off the A is more annoying than anything. The HB title is in a better position and also just prefer the picture on this cover also it does kind of make the male look like some sort of car racer or something (don't ask!).
~
Mad Love 

Mad LoveMad Love>> Hardback <3
Paperback >>
I like both of these covers for different reasons but l prefer the HB (US Cover) from the PB (UK Cover) because l feel it makes the book look more like my age whereas the PB makes the book look like it's for a younger age.
I still like the PB with how bright it is and it's actually better face to face than a picture over the laptop.
Also like the words around the heart in the HB!
~
Paperback <33<<
I haven't ever since either of these covers till now and while they are both pretty the PB definitely appeals to me a lot more!
I LOVE all the butterflies, like seriously, who doesn't love them?
Also of course her dress, it looks like it is kind of a wedding dress maybe? I'm not sure though. Also love her hair and how it's up.
To see a bigger version of this picture click here
------------------------
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA. 
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Ok
<3 - Like
<33 Love



Sorry about the gaps between the title and cover, spent 1 hour trying to sort it. Blogger is so annoying sometimes.

6 comments:

  1. I definitely like the hardcovers of Fang and Mad Love more, Fang because they haven't covered most of the model's face, unlike the paperback and Mad Love because the paperback gives me a headache! However I like the paperback of The Girl Who Chased the Moon better, it would definitely be something I'd pick up if I saw it. :)

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ComaCalm. I found the paperback cover of The Girl Who Chased the Moon really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I agree with you on all of those. I like a bit of both on the Fang books.
    I have the Mad love paperback book and you are right it looks a bit younger but I'm loving it so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is my first time seeing the pback for The Girl Who Chased The Moon and I love it! I got Mad Love in the post today and like it a lot more in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Fang covers are the UK ones, no? The right image is the US hardback and paperback edition (though you see a bit more of the image in the pb). I don't really like the MR covers, but love the series. What can ya do...?

    I like the first MAD LOVE cover for the same reasons you stated. More age-appropriate!

    GIRL WHO CHASED THE MOON: LOVE the paperback edition the best! It makes me want to read the book all over again, though I thought it was just all right the first time around, lol! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult