19.5.11

The Time Will Come #17 + Winners

Congrats ...
Adrianga
&
Tezza Valeros 
Who both won an ebook copy of The Book  Of Lost Souls.
Thanks again to Michelle Muto!
Both have been emailed and now have their prize!
-------------------------------------
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


The Blurb :
Daniel has spent centuries falling in love with the same girl. Life after life, crossing continents and dynasties, he and Sophia (despite her changing name and form) have been drawn together, and he remembers it all. Daniel has "the memory", the ability to recall past lives and recognize souls of those he's previously known. It is a gift and a curse. For all the times that he and Sophia have been drawn together throughout history, they have also been torn painfully, fatally, apart. A love always too short.
Rest of the blurb here 

Why the time hasn't yet come ..
I won this around February time on
The Beaucoup Review and was so excited. I really like the cover and how mysterious it looks and of course, it sounds really good!
Sadly because l won this and it isn't for review it gets pushed behind the rest of the books which have deadlines and need to be reviewed.

6 comments:

  1. The cover looks so pretty .. I almost bought it when I was in Paris bus I hadn't read a review on it .. I preferred to wait !!
    I hope you'll read it soon because I so want your opinion on this one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one I've just never really fancied so I'm pretty interested to find out what you thought of it. I've heard so many mixed reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover. I flipped through a copy once but the writing style didn't click for me. Hopefully it works for you better. I always feel bad for my poor neglected non-review books. They're always getting pushed to the side :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, the cover is so pretty. I've heard it is a lot like Fallen by Lauren Kate.

    Hope you like it (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got this one to read as well, I like the sound of it. Congratulations on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should read this! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult