21.5.11

A Year Gone By... (#20)

Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10)
Dead In The Family - Charlaine Harris
Released - 4th May 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Fourteen 5 Star Ratings
Thirteen 4 Star Ratings
Three 3 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Rating
~
Reviews

Fiction Kingdom
The Lit Review
I have this series on my bookcase and actually have it as a 2011 challenge to read this series which l am mean't to have started in January. I still haven't started it!


Spells (Wings, #2)
Spells - Aprilynnne Pike
Released - 29th April 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Six 5 Star Ratings
Seven 4 Star Ratings
Two 3 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Rating
~ 

Reviews
We Fancy Books
I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read
I really need to read this series! l got it out from the library at one point but never got the chance to read them before taking them back.

Claire de Lune (Claire de Lune, #1)Claire De Lune - Christine Johnson
Released - 18th May 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends)
One 5 Star Ratings
Six 4 Star Ratings
Eight 3 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Rating
~ 
Reviews
I don't really know much about this book at all. I have seen it at my library a few times but never been that interested in to pick it up. Judging by the ratings, it's not one to rush to read.

4 comments:

  1. I was really excited to read Claire De Lune when it first released, but then I saw a lot of iffy reviews, and now I still haven't read it. Ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can't have been a year since Dead in the Family was released, can it? Oh my god, how embarrassing! I bought it when it came out, and still haven't finished reading it. *Hangs head in shame*

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spells was such a good second book, much better than book one and book three :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Claire De Lune about 6 months ago and still haven't read it.

    The Aprilynne Pike series I've read so many mixed reviews about that I'm totally unsure about starting it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult