8.5.11

This Week's Round Up

Yes, you read it right.. No IMM today!
I don't know if my post is being slow or l simply don't have any books on the way but l do know l have at least two! Still, l am glad because it gives me a chance to catch up (finally!)
Maybe a buying & swapping ban would be good for me.

Reviews 
~
Event's/Meme :
Guest posts -
Graham Parke - Win a Kindle + More

Posts you should check out
Katie from Call Me Crazy Book Reviews talks about why she loves to read YA books. I just agree with it all! Check it out here.

Laurie from Bitten By Paranormal Romance is hosting 'Authors Takes On Reviews'. This is really useful to me as a reviewer and thought l would share it. Makes you know what authors look for in bloggers. Check it out here

Alison from Alison Can Read did a really good post with lots of helpful advice on how to gain followers. Check it out here

6 comments:

  1. I think I'll check up on your Die for me review. Reading it next so hoping its really good. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have a book on the way from me. It should have been there by now as it was posted first class on Thursday. It sometimes makes me wonder if it's worth paying the extra for first class when it arrives no quicker than second in most cases :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blueicegal - Oh, l hope you enjoy it =) I loved it.

    Jules - Thanks!

    Karen - Thank you so much, l can't wait! I know what you mean. l only really send 2 class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's nice to catch up!! I really need a month (or year....lol) to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thrilled to search out this website. Through caused by secure constructing a websites! I’m convenient it can also be honestly well known. At this point satisfy go here check cashing Through caused by secure remarkable advertisement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult