2.5.11

Cover Crazy #16

Other Cover Crazy posts - ##9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15
Hosted by thebookworms
This is quite an old book (l think) released in 2009 but now has a new cover? 
The previous cover isn't really that amazing (see here) but l love this one!
~
I'm sure you all know how l love purple and l think it mixes lovely with the pink
The wings are pretty, although a stronger purple on the link colour would be nicer
The girl is so pretty!
I love the text and how there isn't too much of it/

8 comments:

  1. Definitely an improvement over the original cover! I think I told you before; I'm big on purple, too!

    I like the sort of stained-glass effect on her wings and the gentleness of her features, though I wish everything wasn't quite so blurred. I'd love to see some crisper coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is much prettier then the old one yeah..
    Though I started thinking about Wings by Aprilynne Pike, because of the letters.

    But other then that I like this cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I like this one better than the original too, and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm this one is definitely better but it isn't entirely for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I love purple, great pick! Thanks for stopping by!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo - I like the new cover. It's much prettier than the old one I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cover. I'm definitely loving the girl pinks and purples ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of this book until now but it sounds really good and I totally agree the cover looks gorgeous =) !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult