30.7.11

A Year Gone By... (#30)

In the poll I asked if you liked the new or old A Year Gone By. Most said old so I am going to go back to how it was before but add some from the new one as 2 people said they liked the new version. 
~
Take Me ThereTake Me There - Carolee Dean
Released - 20th July 2010
Other Books by Carolee Dean - 
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Three 5*|One 4*|One 3*
-
Reviews
I actually really want to read this book, it sounds like it's just down 'my street' at the moment! Plus I have to admit, I love the cover. 

Released - 13th July 2010
Other Books by Tricia Rayburn - 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Fifteen 5*|Five 4*|One 3*Two 2*|One 1*
~
Reviews

I love this cover, it really does stand out but I haven't even been interested enough to read the blurb if I am being honest!


Released - 13th July 2010
Other Books by Anastasia Hopcus - 
None
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Eight 5*|Five 4*|Seven 3*
-

This book hasn't really ever GRABBED me and the blurb doesn't really sound that amazing to me. It seems a lot of people have enjoyed it though from the blurb =)

4 comments:

  1. I've still to read all of those books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie I have Take Me There I will send you it on Monday. Were we going to do a swop at one point for it? It's ringing a bell but anyhoo I will pop it in the post for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to read Take Me There, because the author is from my hometown, but I thought it was kind of disappointing. I did like reading about the few places in my hometown that she wrote about though--there's a restaurant the characters go to, and I was just at that restaurant today. It's always fun to read about the place you're from, I think, especially for me, as it doesn't get written about in major novels very often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My business is competent to possibly be sure it really is a one of a kind fantastic write-up needlessly to bring up in this particular website page. It's simple to follow-up Check Cashing Appreciate it for great do the job. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult