2.7.11

A Year Gone By... (#26)

A Year Gone By is a post where l get the chance to go back in time and show you the books published the previous year in the current month we are in. 
~
Released - 13th July 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Forty One 5 Star Ratings
Twenty Two 4 Star Ratings
Five 3 Star Ratings
Two 2 Star Ratings
~
Reviews

Although l only gave 4 to this book l still can NOT wait for Forever! I don't usually remember how books end but this one stands out for me. I think l just had such high exceptions as Shiver got me into paranormal (my first paranormal book!)


Released - 15th July 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5 Star Ratings
Three 4 Star Ratings
Six 3 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Ratings
~
Reviews

 I keep seeing this in my library and first of all the size put me off but now the ratings kinda make me confused! Let me know if you have read this one =)

Sleepless                                           Sleepless - Cyn Balog
Released - 13th July 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5 Star Ratings
Two 4 Star Ratings
Two 3 Star Ratings
Three 2 Star Ratings
~
Reviews

Wow does this book have VERY mixed thoughts. I like this cover though =)

10 comments:

  1. I like this kind of post so much :-)

    I have in my wish list the Maggie Stiefvater's books to read. Everyone talk so good about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Sleepless, despite the mixed reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love By Midnight! I thought it was awesome, though I know lots of people who didn't like it that much :L I think if it's in the library you might as well get it out - you could love it like I did, and if you didn't, oh well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also very excited for Forever. I'm excited to see how it all ends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Sleepless - it could've been a bit more developed in spots but it was still a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't like Sleepless very much at all. It does have a pretty cover though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE The Wolves of Mercy Falls series! I can't wait for Forever either. I haven't heard of By Midnight and haven't had the chance to read Sleepless yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should give By Midnight a try- despite it's size, it's actually quite a quick read.
    I really want to read Forever! Book 2 ended on such a cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking to my review - I think it was unfortunate timing for me when I read By Midnight. It's an OK story but it just didn't work for me at the time. Having said that, I will still pick up the next book in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m quite content with your entire page, these sorts of awesome knowledge people referred to right, regards for use on your stating and additionally procrastinating to discover any long term future reports. For that reason, at this time follow the check cashing Thanks. With thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult