27.7.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#28)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


He's After MeHe's After Me - Chris Higgins
This is actually already out but l hadn't ever heard of it before but I always like to have a 'peep' at the books at my local supermarket and this was there!
I don't know how I haven't heard about this before as it looks and sounds awesome =)
Very tempting to get it but due to lack of funding (monies!) I can't get it =(
Anyway, this sounds really good! I love the cover and have to admit it what's drew me to the book but after reading the first line of the blurb I knew this is one I want to read one day.

8 comments:

  1. This looks really goo. I haven't heard of it before though or seen it...but then I haven't been to the book shop in a little while so that might be why. Going on the wish list I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look good, and I hadn't heard of it either! I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! The cover does look good!! Loves it!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I hadn't heard of this one either until now. Sounds interesting. =)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't heard of this book before. but i do like the cover. from the title though it sounds a bit dark.

    check out my WoW this week.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I've never heard of this before, but it sounds great! I love the cover too. Great pick :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this one either, but after seeing it here, I just added it to my Goodreads list (among others). Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really attractive article writing. This is often a powerful really wonderful put in. People would most likely work. We are happy to obtain it awesome blog. At present simply click the following check cashing Bless you plenty really without a doubt. Continue authoring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult