16.7.11

A Year Gone By... (#28)

~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Ten 5 Star Ratings
Eight 4 Star Ratings
One 3 Star Ratings
~
Reviews
Being totally honest, this series has never jumped out at me but l didn't realise how well loved it is, all the reviews are possible! I added the first one of the series to my list. 

Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)
Released - 1st July 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Six 5 Star Ratings
Eight 4 Star Ratings
Six 3 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Ratings
~
This series has never really interested me and l don't think l will be personally reading this book although, just from looking at the stats, you can see people have enjoyed this. 

Blindsided
Released - 8th July 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
One 4 Star Ratings
~
I struggled to find many thoughts and reviews on this book. It has a great concept and sounds really good! Definitely one l will pick up if l see it in the library. 

2 comments:

  1. I listened to the audio version of Prophecy of the Sisters and read the sequel. Eh, I don't think you're missing much, especially if it isn't your genre. It is my genre, but it was too slow for me. I didn't really like the MC either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the purpose of this amazing piece of writing in this case. I just was basically interested in something similar to this unique for the purpose of a few months not to mention finally I’ve seen it again within your blog page. Nowadays follow-up check cashing spring-valley It's positively significant in my circumstances to study on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult