4.7.11

Cover Crazy #24

Other Cover Crazy posts - #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23
Hosted by thebookwormS
I don't think l will even bother with the 'what l like' and 'what l don't' as there isn't anything l dislike about this cover.
For starters, how unique is this cover? It definitely grabs your attention and for the first few seconds l seen this it shocked me!
It does what it's supposed to do in the way that l want to find more out about this book.
I love the colours in this, the black and green go so well together and its definitely want makes the cover stand out. 
Love it!

8 comments:

  1. That scares me! Wonder what the book is about, i'll have to check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is wicked SICK cover! Luv it.
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to find out what is up with that snake and why is it wrapped around her neck?? Very effective cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never buy that book by its cover. Hahah! It's so creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cover, is amazing and creepy and original :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! It's definitely creepy but very eye-catching and I love all the green. I'm with you here - there's nothing I dislike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewwwww! That is creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I want this book SOOO bad, it is killlling me! It sounds so good..and ya the cover? So awesome!(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult