9.7.11

A Year Gone By... (#27)


                                         Switched - Amanda Hocking
Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1)Released - 12th July 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Three 5 Star Ratings
Two 4 Star Ratings
Four 3 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Ratings
~
Reviews
Everyone knows about Amanda's book right? and l feel like most people have read at least one of hers.. l am yet to read one! I think l have two of hers on my kindle but as l have said a few times, my kindle books kinda get left. 

Still Missing                                 Still Missing - Chevy Stevens
Released - 6th July 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5 Star Ratings
One 4 Star Ratings
~
I haven't actually heard of this book before but l now have it on my wishlist and a book which l need to read. Sounds really good!


Released - 30th July 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Six 5 Star Ratings
Three 4 Star Ratings
Two 3 Star Ratings
~
This is one of those books l keep looking at but haven't yet brought. Maybe one day l will give this a go!

6 comments:

  1. Switched looks really good. Don't worry your not alone. I haven't read an Amanda Hocking book yet either ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have all of amanda hockings books on kindle and i still haven't read one so you r definitely not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only read Switched...and it sort-a put me off reading the other, the characters bugged me too much... :(

    The story itself was good though :)

    Blethering About Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. I've had Switched sitting on my Kindle since I brought it in November, STILL NOT READ! Lol. I've recently read Promise and it was good, rated it 3.5 stars :) Hope you get around to reading them soon. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover and sounds of Still Missing. And it hasn't got any low ratings, that's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m in fact floored using your piece of writing, many of these amazing advice anyone said in this case, thanks a lot for a showing not to mention primed to view a forthcoming items. Which means nowadays follow this check cashing Continue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult