6.7.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#25)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Stay with MeStay With Me - Paul Griffin
Well first off one of the reasons l want to read this is because it's written by a male author and l feel l don't read enough books by male authors so this is my chance to read another book by a male!
Secondly l love the sound of this, l always find when two people from a 'different walk of life' come together it can make for a emotional and very real read. Although l haven't yet read this, the cover seems to capture the story perfectly and this is an added plus. After seeing the cover l knew this was one l was going to need to read.
Definitely the perfect sort of book to give me a break from the paranormal and fantasy books.  


The Blurb :
An urban romance that will capture your soul, break your heart, and restore your faith in the human spirit
Fifteen-year-olds Cece and Mack didn't expect to fall in love. She's a sensitive A student; he's a high school dropout. But soon they're spending every moment together, bonding over a rescued dog, telling their secrets, making plans for the future. Everything is perfect. Until. Until. Mack makes a horrible mistake, and in just a few minutes, the future they'd planned becomes impossible. In this stark new reality, both of them must find meaning and hope in the memories of what they had, to survive when the person they love can't stay.
From award-winning writer Paul Griffin, Stay with Me is both heartbreaking and uplifting, filled with characters (both dog and human) that will forever change the way you look at the world.

10 comments:

  1. Oh! I really like the sounds of this one! Off to check it out!

    My WoW for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this sounds interesting! You haven't said when it will be released though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good! What a great post..I like the dog on the cover (:

    -Oh and thanks for all the comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pick, I have never seen it before. Thank you for bringing it up. I love romance stories and throw in a rescued dog - sign me up for tears!

    My WoW: http://lulu-bookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynsey - September for HB according to GR =)

    Haley - Your welcome =)

    Lulu - your welcome, oh me too, l am a sucker for animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't read a lot of books by male authors either, though I really do enjoy them! Great choice :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick! It sound really great. I've added it to my wishlist :D

    Happy reading!

    Here is my Wow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of this one :). It's just my kind of read, I can't wait for it to be released. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Splendid post. Which can be everything that as I won’t be understanding. I must say I enjoy your site that we treasure your time. Your article is very helpful on behalf of American state and plenty of others to work out. Ready toil is able to completely return on your web site for extra stuff. Now click check cashing oceanside Smart Luck for the long haul posts...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult