7.7.11

The Time Will Come #24

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
~
l was lucky to win two copies of this book! I gave one away in a swap and still have one copy waiting to be read.
I think the main issue with this book and the reason l haven't got to it is the size. It isn't a huge book, nearly 400 l believe, but when it's not a review book with a deadline and then + that with it's a bigger book than most = on my shelf for a long time!
I have heard great things about this book though and l am determined to get to it one day, l don't read that much sci-fi and not because l don't enjoy it .. l just never get time and never get those sort of books for review.
This is one l want to read asap but can see it being a while.

8 comments:

  1. This was a first for me in the sci-fi genre. I'm glad I read the book but I didn't love it as much as I was hoping too, but saying that I'd still pick up the rest of the books once they've been released. - Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna read Across the Universe
    Sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Across the Universe on my TBR pile as well. While I do want to read it, the story just doesn't scream at me to read it NOW! Maybe I'll race you to finish it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one waiting to be read, too. Like you, I don't read much sci-fi, but I would really like to start reading more :) Hope you get to this one soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read this one and really enjoyed it, but it's got a lot of mixed reviews. It gets weird before everything is explained, and then it gets good again, but I really liked it.
    I have the same excuses for not reading books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is a great book! I loved reading it! And it went by quickly for me, about 3 hours max(it was one of the NY books I got, and one of the 5 that I hadn't read before :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this book so much! I don't think it's for everyone though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Across the Universe is a great book. I'm waiting for the next book in the series with mad anticipation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult