14.7.11

The Time Will Come #25

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

This is a book l keep meaning to read, l feel like everyone has read this! It's quite a big series but l only have the first in this series which l think is a reason l probably haven't read this, plus the fact that l wouldn't have time to read the second one after this one. 
I thought that l would be reading a lot of vampire books this year but l have only actually read about one or two so hopefully l will get a chance to read this one, l definitely want to read more vampire books.


9 comments:

  1. I seem to have an aversion to vampire books since the Twilight boom so I haven't read this book or anything in the series (is this the first? I don't know).

    Anyway, I hope you can make time for it if you're looking to read more vampire books this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get the chance to read it. I didn't care for the book much, but it is incredibly popular so you might like it.

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I loved reading this book! I finished in about 2 hours or something, it was a pretty quick read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I haven't heard good things about this book. I hope you enjoy it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Marked. Its a good series, not one of my favourites but I still like it, =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A long series like this is a bit daunting isn't it? There are too many other books to read as well! Have you read the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead? If you want to read more vampire books I highly recommend it- it is one of my favourite series ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend loves these, but I've yet to borrow them! Dawn @ Read Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get back into this series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried reading this one but quickly DNF-ed. I just didn't like the vibe, though I know that doesn't make much sense. It's also a lot more "adult" than YA in some areas and I didn't like that. Hope you like it more than I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult