28.7.11

The Time Will Come #27

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

I think l won this on Librarything early reviewers a few months back and l really,honestly, mean't to read this book quickly to show my thanks to the author for sending  me this.
Well I suddenly got a lot of other books for review and things like deadlines started to come from everywhere and this book just hasn't been picked up yet. I really should pick it up and would hopefully become quickly engrossed in so l could actually read it like l said l would!

6 comments:

  1. If you don't get to it right away, Halloween is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks spooky! Hope you get a chance to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover! And the title fits well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the cover on this one and I love a good ghost story. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creepy looking :) Like Dawn said, Halloween is coming... Scare yourself, maybe (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great meme, new participator!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult