26.7.11

My Life Through A Picture #1

I really enjoy doing 'First Lines' post but it's just not getting many comments so l don't know if people are actually reading it. I will still do it but just not as much as planned. Here's my new plan below =)


My Plan 
To do First Lines, Paperback vs Hardback and My Life Through A Picture for a month at a time. 

What is My life ; A Picture?
I love pictures and I am obsessed with them so I thought every week for 4 weeks I would show you a picture which has some sort of memory and I will then tell you about that memory =)

21-06-09
Vic, Me - Jodie, Frankie & Chloe

This holds a great memory for me for a few reasons but for the main reason; I met my boyfriend, Sam! =)
My friend got a flat of her own so she invited lots of friends round for a party and it was great fun. I am not the sort of party person but I went anyway as my friend was a good friend and I wanted to be there to help her out and tidy up after etc.
Sam is childhood friends with Frankie. Frankie is my best childhood friend and although l had heard about Sam I never met him.
Due to being very drunk l went over to him and started to talk and introduce myself (in a very drunk and loud way!)
After that, a few days later, we met up and  have since been together!
Of course it's also a great memory because I was there with my friends =)

5 comments:

  1. I love photos too - I'm always taking them, which does tend to bug my hubby after a while and I can almost swear the dogs start turning around on purpose so all I have are loads of tail shots.

    Great idea for a meme.

    Lovely to get to know you a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo's too, to the point of obsession.

    Such a great memory to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice it worked out twice, you enjoyed the party despite your earlier misgivings and met a wonderful guy... Good idea Jodie as love to see small glimpses into other bloggers lives/memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, cute! I'm liking this feature already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult