30.9.11

A Year Gone By... (#36)

'A Year Gone By' is now on Fridays and the discussions on Saturdays.
I have much more time on Saturdays as I work Fridays and discussions take later to type out. 
Released - 1st September 2010
Other Books by Maria - Insider
Study
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5*|Three 4*|Four 3*
-
Reviews
I really enjoyed Maria's other book 'Inside Out' although I found it rather confusing. I may try another of her books but due to being quite confused by the story I have been kind of put off a little bit. 

Twelfth Grade Kills (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #5)
Released - 21st September 2010
Other Books by Heather - The Slayer Chronicles
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5*|Two 4*|
-
Reviews
I have been having little sneaky looks at this series for a while now but it's just too much to start a new series right now, I do hope to get to these one day!

Released - 6th September 2010
Other Books by April - The Declaration
The Returners
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Four 4*|Three 3*
-
Reviews
I actually got the first one in this series out of the library but as I didn't get time I had to take it back. Gutted I didn't get time to read it. Maybe one day as this series sounds awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Jodie- read Poison Study by Maria Snyder first, it is seriously one of my absolute favourite books ever. Spy Glass is the 6th book in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the first one in the Legacy series Declaration? I thought you'd read that because I'm sure I got it after reading your review. I wonder where I did see it then lol.

    I still need to start the Maria Snyder series too. It really looks amazing and I think I won one of the books from your blog too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUILT GUILT GUILT.

    I bought Spy Glass when it first came out because I loved the first two in the series... yeah, I still haven't read that yet.

    *guilts some more*

    ReplyDelete
  4. With thanks quite a lot just for featuring people who have an unusually remarkable potential to read imperative feedback from that websites. At this time follow the Check Cashing With thanks a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult