20.9.11

First lines (#5) - Raw Blue by Kirsty Eager

What is the point of First Lines?
Well l hope to help you find new books you may not have heard of or interest you in books you may not have been interested in before. 
To find more out about First Lines click here.

Raw Blue

First few lines of :
Blurb
Carly has dropped out of uni to spend her days surfing and her nights working as a cook in a Manly café. Surfing is the one thing she loves doing ... and the only thing that helps her stop thinking about what happened two years ago. Then she meets Ryan and Carly has to decide ... Will she let the past bury her? Or can she let go of her anger and shame, and find the courage to be happy?
First Page
1. Him
Friday Morning. I'm heading down to the break, feeling antsy because I slept in. I'd mean't to surf early, but maybe it's not such a bad thing. Getting there after nine means I miss the pre-work crew.

My Thoughts
I love that this book throws you straight into the beach, I think if you pick this book up then you are gonna want a book with beach, sun and surfing in. I also love that the chapter is labelled 'him'! Makes me really wonder .. who is 'him'?

What do you think of these 'First Lines?'
Have you read Raw Blue?
Does it make you want to read Raw Blue?

1 comment:

  1. I'm almost convinced that I'm getting this book now. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult