28.9.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#36)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The ThirdThe Third - Abel Keogh
Published : 8th April 2011
Publisher : Cedar Fort Inc
I know this is already released but it's one I am waiting to get!
I wouldn't really ever pick this sort of book up just because it doesn't look like something I would like. This is when I am glad I do sometimes read a blurb even if it doesn't look like my kinda book, I think this sounds awesome!
Also I haven't read many books by males lately but all the ones I have read I have enjoyed so I can't wait to read this one and find more out about the family.
-
The Blurb
When Ransom Lawe, a recycler in the Pacific Northwest, finds out his wife is pregnant with their third—and therefore illegal—child, he’s forced to choose between the government who proclaims a desire to save the planet and his hope for a place where his family can live in freedom. But with the Census Bureau Sentinels closing in on his wife and unborn child, Ransom’s choice will either save his family or tear them apart forever.
Abel Keogh offers a stark and haunting look at a not-so-distant future in this chilling new novel. Crossing lines between good and evil, freedom and oppression, and political and environmental responsibility, The Third is a gut-wrenching tale of intense loyalty and unconditional love.

7 comments:

  1. oh, this one sounds good! I will have to go look for it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I hadn't heard of this one yet! I love hearing about new books!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really good. I love your reasoning too. Novels in male POVs are usually pretty awesome!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds amazing! Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, hadn't heard of this one before but it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds really interesting! I've never heard of it before.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick!! This book looks awesome! I haven't heard of it but I will check it out!

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-12-statistical.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult