5.9.11

Cover Crazy #33

Hosted by The Book Worms
These covers really stand out to me in this series because I love how they all seem to stay to some sort of theme but are also all unique and stand out in their own way. 
-
I love this cover because :
- The whole setting is beautiful
- I adore the colour of the sky and scenery
- The colour of her dress and how it blends in with the rocks
-I like how the colour of her hair offers a bright colour to the cover. 
-
Dislike? 
- The colour of the text, it just doesn't feel right with the colours in the scene.
- I feel like the authors name should be in one of the bottom corners.

-
Fade To Blue - Julie Carobini
I had a look for the other covers in this series here and think this is by far the best cover in the series. I don't find it amazing but I think it's quite a nice, cute and simple cover.
-
I love this cover because :
- I love how everything is blue and white, simple but nice colours. 
- I like the effect with the sun brings to the cover, it makes everything seem much brighter. 
- I like how the title is in two fonts, it emphasizes the word 'blue'  
-
Dislike?
- I don't particularly dislike anything. It's easy to say that I would like it if the cover had something more to offer but what I like about it is how simple the cover is and anything else would that that away. 

6 comments:

  1. Those are both beautiful covers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers to C. C. Hunter series too, though I haven't read any of the books yet. Fade to Blue has a gorgeous cover too, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that the 3rd book in C. C. Hunters Shadow Falls book was announced. Thanks so much for sharing. I haven't gotten around to starting the series yet but it's on the list!

    My Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with the covers of the Shadow Falls series - and I love the series itself; can't wait for the second book to be released. :)
    But I have to admit that Fade To Blue has a really pretty cover as well. :)

    Thank you for sharing,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do some great cover analysis! I still want to read C.C Hunter's novels, the covers are so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when series covers are similar, and Shadow Falls is no exception!
    I like Fade to Blue's simplicity too. It's like a perfect summer cover, or at least it makes me think of summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult