8.9.11

The Time Will Come #33

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


Exodus - Julie Bertagna
This is one which I got for review quite a few months back but it hasn't yet caught my attention enough to read it. The blurb doesn't really give much away about the book at all, it kind of confuses me!
I don't know why but I just feel a bit unsure as to where this book could go, I like books with a bit of adventure in but not too much where it's just lots of descriptions of the scenery. 
If anyone has read this and can let me know you thoughts on it I would really appreciate it! I think I should definitely read the first chapter soon and see what I think. 


5 comments:

  1. Well, I like the colours on the cover! Don't know about the story since I hadn't heard of it before now, but yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this one a few months ago but put it down after only a few pages because I wasn't really feeling (or following) it. Maybe it was my mood, I don't know :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this one before. Is it by an English author?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this novel before but it stinks that the summary confuses you. I'll be interested to read how you like it when you get around to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn - Yes it is by an English author! =) (Just checked)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult