26.9.11

Cover Crazy #36

Hosted by The Book Worms
Well I know I have included a lot of covers which have water in them but all the covers are so pretty I just couldn't resist showing you all this cover.I haven't really seen it around much. 
-
I love this cover because :
- The red of her dress against the other colours is so pretty.
- I like the reflection in the water, tells me more about where is she and the scene.
- Her sandals, for some reason, give me a relax feel.  
- The whole thing feels very mysterious 
-
Dislike :
- The colour of the title, doesn't go with the scene as a whole.


Exiled - RaShelle Workman
When I first saw this cover I didn't really know what to think, there is a lot to take in and even after looking at it for 10 minutes you still find something new about it. 
-
I love this cover because :
- It's very 'in your face'. You couldn't miss it!
- Really makes you wonder what this book is about.
- I love butterflies so how can I not like this cover!
- I think bubbles, in their own way, are pretty so the bubbles really add to this cover.
- I don't really like the font of the title but I really think it adds to this cover.
-
I dislike :
- Although I like the bubbles they kind of feel out of place in this cover.

3 comments:

  1. The 2nd one is weird. Remind me a poster for a perfume or a fashion show, and not a book :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the butterflies on her hair in Exile, and the bring a lot of color for the cover.

    Psique @ Book Travels

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one looks so tranquil. I miss summer already and it's only been gone for a couple of weeks! The next one looks kinda sci-fi-ish...

    My Cover Crazy
    Enter my 1 Year Blogoversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult