22.9.11

The Time Will Come #35

-

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

The TakerThe Taker - Alma Katsu
After I spoke to Alma over twitter (who is so lovely and kind!) I was lucky to get a beautiful copy of The Taker as well as an interview with Alma (which is here)
When I got this book I was hoping to read it quite soon as I think it sounds totally awesome and how beautiful it was really attracted me to it!
Sadly the time just hasn't come for this yet, it's not a huge book but it's quite a big one which means it sadly doesn't get read as quick.  
I really look forward to reading this one and will hopefully read it soon. 

6 comments:

  1. The cover is beautiful, really gothic looking. Read it soon, I want to know what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this novel around a lot of blog's lately but don't really know what it's about. It's cool that you got to speak to the author. Hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is very pretty :) I'm going to go look it up on Goodreads now

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Taker is an excellent read - it's also quite a quick read! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard much about this book, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover! Hope you get to it soon! But aren't big books the ones we want best, the ones that occupy our brains longer? That's how I've seen it for an almost 800 page book :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult