15.9.11

The Time Will Come #34

Sorry I haven't yet visited your posts from last week, I have been so busy. Will be visiting + commenting in the next few days!

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Small Blue ThingSmall Blue Thing - S.C Ransom
I won this in a package from Daisy Chain Book Reviews a while ago and have to admit it was one that I was less excited about, until I got it! When I read the blurb I realised it sounded like something I would definitely want to read. Since then it has been put on my shelf on the first row therefore behind lots of books so I can't see it! =(
Definitely need to bring this one forward to the second row of books so I can see it therefore hopefully read it soon.
I haven't really seen many reviews on this one so therefore thought it was an older book but it was only released in January 2011. I will hopefully be able to have a review up of this, this year!


13 comments:

  1. I just checked out Small Blue Thing on GoodReads. I might just have to read that. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw this one reviewed by another blogger a few months ago and they were a bit iffy about it, if I remember rightly. I have to say though, I am with you on this one. It really does sound interesting. Hope you get round to it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've seen one review for this one, but I'm not sure when that was :-/

    How can you cover up yours books? I'd rather have mine in a haphazard pile than covered up :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Small Blue Thing sounds awesome but I've heard nothing about it. I hope you get to it soon so I can read your review. I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read this one too, the cover is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate - I have too! I don't have much room and I wouldn't be able to have as many books if I didn't. Would rather have more books and some I can't see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard such good things about this book. I hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen a lot of reviews about this either but it sounds good and I love that cover. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found out about this book recently and thought it sounded pretty good. I love the cover! I hope you get to read it sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I saw this one reviewed by another blogger a few months ago and they were a bit iffy about it, if I remember rightly. I have to say though, I am with you on this one. It really does sound interesting. Hope you get round to it soon! :)
    تخزين عفش بالرياض
    شركة ترميمات بالرياض
    شركة دهانات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
    مكافحة حشرات في جدة
    تنظيف خزانات مكة

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you currently trying to get good publicity to the skills and qualified professional abilities on LinkedIn? The best solution is thru Buying LinkedIn Followers, Connections and Endorsements. buy linkedin endorsement

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you are being promised round-the-clock Support and life time replacement then don’t think again while you Buy facebook reviews from a provider. buy facebook reviews ratings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult