7.9.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#33)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Kiss Crush CollideKiss, Crush, Collide - Christina Meredith
I absolutely love this cover! How cute is it? I fell in love with this book before I even read the blurb, it's just so cute and definitely hints towards a romance in this story.
I also really like the title, title's don't usually add to me wanting to read a book but this one really does. I love how unique it is and how every word seems to be important to what happens in this book.  
I love books about people who fall for each other when they shouldn't have, I think if it's written in the right way this sort of book could really be touching. I just hope it has the strong emotions which should come along with a book like this. 


The Blurb :
Leah has the life most high school girls would kill for—popularity, glowing grades, a rich, athletic boyfriend. So why does she feel like she can’t breathe? And why can’t she stop thinking about the boy from the country club? The one who isn’t her boyfriend, the one that her mother would never, ever approve of, the one that her perfect older sisters would never, ever look at twice. The one who is always looking back at her. Irresistible attraction, smoldering glances, the bad boy and the good girl—Kiss Crush Collide has everything that a steamy forbidden romance should, and then some. 
With graceful and honest writing and an electric love story, this is a book about growing into your own skin. For fans of Perfect Chemistry, Sarah Dessen, and John Green.

11 comments:

  1. I think the cover is cute too and I love the title - so catchy!

    Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i almost picked this book this week too!! great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I want to read this one so bad!! And I love the cover! This one is scheduled for one of my future WoWs :) Great pick!!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one to come out either. Great pick, Jodie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds hot hot hot! I can't wait to read it! I love a good romance story. :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I've heard a lot about this book! I can't wait for it either! Come check out my WOW

    http://paigebradish.wordpress.com/2011/09/07/waiting-on-wednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  7. really looking forward to this. I love the cover as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read this! It sounds fab and has an awesome cover. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really looking forward to this books! I mean "For fans of Perfect Chemistry, Sarah Dessen, and John Green." Chech, check and check!!

    New follower :)
    My WoW: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome really extraordinary web site. I must say I received a whole lot details this amazing site. Which usually submit is in fact needful along with employed at the same time? Today head to the web site Cash Advance Spring-Valley Thank you tremendously pertaining to sort details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult