14.3.12

Waiting on Wednesday (#58)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Last Echo The Last Echo - Kimberly Derting
Published : 29th March 2012
Publisher : Headline
I loved The Body Finder! I was totally gripped from the first page and couldn't wait to read Desires of The Dead. Sadly I haven't got to it yet but I am pretty sure that I will love it and will be desperate to read The Last Echo! 
Hoping this book and Desires of The Dead is as good as The Body Finder! Let me know if you have read Desires of The Dead and what you thought of it! =)
-
The Blurb :
In the end, all that’s left is an echo.
Violet kept her morbid ability to sense dead bodies a secret from everyone except her family and her childhood-best-friend-turned-boyfriend, Jay Heaton. That is until forensic psychologist Sara Priest discovered Violet’s talent and invited her to use her gift to track down murderers. Now, as she works with an eclectic group of individuals—including mysterious and dangerously attractive Rafe—it’s Violet’s job to help those who have been murdered by bringing their killers to justice.
When Violet discovers the body of a college girl killed by “the girlfriend collector” she is determined to solve the case. But now the serial killer is on the lookout for a new “relationship” and Violet may have caught his eye....

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Body Finder yet but I'd love to! This one sounds v. interesting too. Great pick!

    My pick for this week is here :)
    Happy reading!
    Vicky Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Body Finder yet. I have it, just didn't get to it. So many books, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Body Finder either but I should because this sounds really good - I love shows like Criminal Minds so it sounds perfect! Thanks for introducing it to me :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday pick: http://bookishcomforts.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-7-smart-girls-get.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about this series. I really want to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This one sounds really great. I haven't had the chance to read The Body FInder sadly, but wooosh. I did read The Pledge though, which I truly enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to me book!
    This sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead in one day and I loved them both so so much. Now I'm waiting to get my hands on a copy of The Last Echo. I need more Jay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult