1.3.12

The Time Will Come #57

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1)Unleashed - Nancy Holder
I wanted to read this as soon as I heard about it (and I do love the US cover for it). Saying that I have to admit I haven't got particularly excited to read this one even though I do think it sounds good, that may be why it's so far gone unread. I have all intentions to read it, I said a book friend can have it so really need to read it so I can finally send it to her! I may take the next step to reading this and put it on my TBR main pile (my next 10ish reads)
Most of  my friends seem to have rated it 4 stars so it's definitely worth a read. Maybe I should read some positive reviews to get me more excited about it!

The Blurb
Katelyn McBride’s life changed in an instant when her mother died. Uprooted from her California home, Katelyn was shipped to the middle of nowhere, Arkansas, to her only living relative, her grandfather. And now she has to start over in Wolf Springs, a tiny village in the Ozark Mountains. Like any small town, Wolf Springs has secrets. But the secrets hidden here are more sinister than Katelyn could ever imagine. It’s a town with a history that reaches back centuries, spans continents, and conceals terrifying truths. And Katelyn McBride is about to change everything.

5 comments:

  1. Unleashed has been on my wishlist for ages now as well although I don't own it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unleashed sounds really interesting! Hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this one as well, I love the sound of it. I've been waiting to see some more reviews of it to see if it's worth my time. Hope you enjoy if you get around to reading it
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read lot of really fun teasers and excerpts from this novel. I hope you end up loving it when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of it, but I wish I had, it looks really good, and I wanted to read all of the author's writing! Hope you can read it soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult