6.3.12

Paperback or Hardback? (#39)

Hardback 2 <3 >>
I have to admit, I did say that I didn't like HB 2 but only because I don't feel it shows how powerful the book is (Or I hope it is!). Apart from that I think it's really pretty, love all the birds around her and the colouring of the book, so summery!  I dislike HB 1, it's pretty meaningless and boring. 

 << Hardback <3
Paperback >>-
I really like the image used for the HB cover, so mysterious, I love guys who are mysterious! It's also a simple cover which I like. I do however dislike the title though as it looks so 'computer graphics' and doesn't suit the image. PB is ok, I do love the read moon coming up, so pretty! 

Here Lies BridgetHere Lies Bridget  Here Lies Bridget - Paige Harrison
<< Hardback <3
Paperback >>
What is going on with the PB? The girl looks so strange, such a weird pose and her expression is just odd! Dislike everything about it (Sorry!) Much prefer the HB, love all the green and blue. I would definitely pick up the HB version. It's quite a unique cover too while also staying quite simple. 
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

4 comments:

  1. For Pandemonium - I actually really love HB2, I think it's so stylish and elegant. I agree that the design for HB1 is just not that great.

    For Red Moon Rising - I don't like the HB at all, PB all the way for me. It's just so much prettier and makes me want to pick up the book more.

    For Here Lies Bridget - Oh my God! What the hell is going on with her hand in the PB?! I would definitely have the HB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amanda :) The 2. HB cover for Pandemonium is really stylish, very subtile...
    The HB for Red Moon Rising looks like a poster for some boxing championship :) I like thw PB much more.
    The PB for the last book is really off, the HB is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandemonium: Hardback 2. It's really beautiful and i prefer to imagine the characters faces than having the models on the cover :p

    Red Moon Rising: Easily the Paperback

    Here Lies Bridget: None actually. The paperback is weird, and the hardback is creepy XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pandemonium - HB 2, way nicer then HB 1 - the girl on HB 1 is creepy!! She looks evil, not like Lena at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult