15.3.12

The Time Will Come #59

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


  The Vampire Stalker - Allison Van Diepen
I remember seeing the USA cover for this one (here) and I was straight away intrigued by it and the title. The cover is such a mysterious one with how you can see their faces and along with the title it totally pulls me in! 
When I read the blurb I was convinced I would loved it. The publishers very kindly sent it to me but I am yet to get to it. Lately I haven't been as into paranormal so maybe that's why I haven't read this one yet. I definitely want to read a vampire book soon as I haven't for a while. I have seen some good reviews on this one so hopefully will be good!

The Blurb
What if the characters in a vampire novel left their world--and came into yours?
Amy is in love with someone who doesn't exist: Alexander Banks, the dashing hero in a popular series of vampire novels. Then one night, Amy meets a boy who bears an eerie resemblance to Alexander. In fact, he IS Alexander, who has escaped from the pages of the book and is in hot pursuit of a wicked vampire named Vigo. Together, Amy and Alexander set out to track Vigo and learn how and why Alexander crossed over. But when she and Alexander begin to fall for each other, Amy wonders if she even wants him to ever return to the realm of fiction.

9 comments:

  1. This is also one I've been wanting to read also! I was definitely intrigued by the US cover and title too! Thanks for reminding me about how badly I want to read this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting idea! I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. It's definitely made it to the wishlist.

    Dani :)
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one. I hope you can get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, The Vampire Stalker sounds good! Thanks for putting it on my radar - I'm off to add it to my TBR list! I hope you're able to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm...sounds too much like a copy of Inkheart by Cornelia Funke to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is on my TBR list too. I think the concept sounds like so much fun! Great pick this week and it reminded me of one I need to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does sound like a good one. Is it just me though, or does the girl in the picture look really grumpy? Like someone has just walked into her on the street and she's really annoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I read it, and I loved it! It was a quick read, and it was really good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult