20.3.12

Paperback or Hardback? (#41)

Paperback >>
I think both of these are so pretty and just love the use of colours and how they both have a colour theme. I definitely prefer the HB though. I don't know if it's because it's the first one I saw out of the two. I just love how the moon stands out so much and a much cuter picture. 

<< Hardback
Paperback >>-
I don't know if the HB creates a feeling about the book which would make me think it's my sort of book but I definitely love the colours used and how much it stands out. Also love how the person isn't a real person (if that makes sense!) which makes it much more unique than the PB which is a bit boring :/

Bunheads  Bunheads    Bunheads - Sophie Flack
<< Hardback <3
Paperback  >>
The hardback is pretty but it's not the sort of prettiness you see with a quick glimpse, you have to look properly. I think the paperback is very pretty and stands out more as there is less going on. I do dislike the font in the PB though whereas the HB has much nicer font. 
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love both the covers for Moonglass! I think I prefer the Paperback actually, it offers a more unique perspective IMO. Virtuosity - hardback, and bunheads Paperback. I think the hardback for bunheads is a bit much to take in at first.

    I love this feature, please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this case, I think I prefer all the hardback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moonglass: Paperback...i have a problem with the colors at the other one
    Virtuosity: Hardback
    Bunheads: paperback

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I agree with you on all of these. I hadn't seen the HB for bun heads before but I like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the paperback edition of Virtuosity. It just looks so classy, which is perfect for the tone of the book. The hardback just looks a little... trampy. Sorry, but it does! Doesn't suit the book at all.

    I like both of the Bunheads ones, but maybe the Hardback a tiiiiiny bit more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult