17.3.12

Upcoming Releases - UK Publishers (#5)

Sorry this is late, a hamster I adopted/rescued sadly died so I needed so time away from the internet. 
This is a new post which I am very excited to be doing. 
Every Friday I will be highlighting different books which are being released that month by all the different UK publishers. Hope you enjoy! 

March Releases

Templar
I can't see any which are being released this month but check out this post for all of their books. 


My Thoughts
Bloomsbury - Another great publisher. I have enjoyed a lot of their books. I think Drive By sounds like the perfect summer read
Templar - Another great publisher! SO SO want to find the time to read Wonder
Pan Macmillian - A great mixture of books! Those in Peril sounds really good and has totally intrigued me!


Coming up next week! 
Egmout 
Walker 
Harper Collins 
Headline

1 comment:

  1. sad 2 hear bout the hamster

    stands a shadow shounds awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult