13.3.12

Paperback or Hardback? (#40)

Paperback 2 <3 >>
Not a lot of difference and I don't really get why they went through the effort of changing the cover but I do prefer the PB 2. I feel having the girl facing the front suits the effect more. I love how all the lines lead to her eye and centre her eye (this is more clear in the PB 2). I wonder what it means. 

<< Paperback 1 <3
Paperback 2 >>-
I really just don't understand the PB 2?! So different from the PB 1 and they have changed the name. They look like totally different books! This is an easy pick for me - PB 1. This one definitely shows what the book is about a lot more than the random PB 2! (Oh and I hate green ;])

Wow! I really like the PB! It's so pretty, to get a better look definitely have a look at the bigger version on goodreads. It's very pretty with the purple flowers and pink background! The only thing I would say is I would prefer the girl had stayed more natural instead of computer graphics and edited.  
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I would have picked the exact same covers you just did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with all your choices in this one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree with your choices.pp2 of the boyfriend game/first kisses is just weird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, The Boyfriend Games paperback 1 looks really good and the second...well not lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult