12.3.12

Cover Crazy #58

Hosted by The Book Worms
Just one today as I am so busy!
Ech0 - Alicia Brewster
The first word that comes to  mind when I see this is powerful. I don't love it but it makes me stop and look at it with the striking colour of the sky and the white smoke (?)
I love this cover because :
- This cover is definitely an improvement on the previous one.
- Really love the colour of the sky, so pretty. 
- Love the smoke/white around the lady - I wonder what it is?
Dislike :
-Not really liking the background, it's a bit dull and dislike the colouring of it (dull colours)
- Not really liking the font of the title.
- The dress isn't really pretty and doesn't stand out at all. It feels like quite a random colour too.  

2 comments:

  1. The cover is definitely eye-catching and powerful but I don't like how she is looking downwards...

    Here's my Cover Crazy!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult