30.3.12

Upcoming Releases - UK Publishers (#6)

Every Friday/Saturday I will be highlighting different books which are being released that month by all the different UK publishers. Hope you enjoy! 

March Releases


Apologises if I miss some books
My Thoughts
Headline -  I am so excited to read The Last Echo. I am currently reading Desires of The Dead so I can then read The Last Echo =)
Walker - I haven't heard of this series before but it does sound pretty good!
HarperCollins - As always Harpercollins have a lot of awesome books coming out this month. The ones I have read so far have all been awesome so make sure you check them out yourselves. 


Coming up next week will be April releases! 

2 comments:

  1. I've just started The Last Echo, it's so good so far. The Summer of Living Dangerously looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper Collins are publishing some amazing books at the moment. I read and loved Partials and Slide, and I'm dying to get hold of a copy of Fateful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult