3.3.12

Upcoming Releases - UK Publishers (#3)

This is a new post which I am very excited to be doing. 
Every Friday I will be highlighting different books which are being released that month by all the different UK publishers. Hope you enjoy! 

February Releases
Penguin

Chicken House
Book cover


My Thoughts
Simon and Schuster - None of them jump out at me as they aren't the sort of genre I am reading at the moment but if I was given any of the three to read and a free day I definitely wouldn't say no!
Chicken House - I am very lucky to be part of The Look book tour and can't wait to read it!
Penguin - Moonshine is part of a series and I am trying not to start new series which already have the 2nd one released just because of lack of time!


Coming up next week! 
Hodder 
Random House
Usbourne 

3 comments:

  1. Great post idea! I hadn't heard of The Look before but it sounds really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen The Look popping up around the place, it does look good.

    Love the new feature :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading the Post, you are doing a great job .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult