26.11.11

A Year Gone By... (#41)


Released - 2nd November 2010
Other Books by Elle
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
One 5*|Four 4*|Two 3*|One 1*
-
Reviews
This one has really mixed thoughts which always sadly makes me nervous about a book.
Just not sure, it doesn't jump out at me :/

Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #1)
TVD ; Stefan's Diaries - L.J. Smith
Released - 2nd November 2010
Other Books by L.J Smith-
The Vampires Diaries
Night World
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Six 4*|One 3*|Two 2*
-
Reviews
I am really shocked that this book doesn't have really positive reviews. I enjoy watching this series although I am really behind. Don't think I will be reading this series though.

Other Books by Katie
Dark Ones
Aisling Grey : Guardian
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
None. Average Rating from GR : 4.09
-
Reviews
Another book I haven't heard of before. The average rating is quite high, sounds like one I should give a go!

Please note I am on holiday.
All comments will be read when I am back
When I am back from holiday I will be taking the time to comment on all blogs who have commented and blog hopping - I used to comment on blogs everyday but since working it's impossible to find the time.

3 comments:

  1. Confession of a Vampires Girlfriend seems really interesting! Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend has been on my TBR for a while. Hopefully another year won't go by before I've read it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effortless fine report! Your blog have a remarkable page I always attained rarely to be found the thing at any place. Right now follow-up Check Cashing Countless content during this selected page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult