24.11.11

The Time Will Come #44

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Pretty TwistedPretty Twisted - Gina Blaxill
I remember seeing this around and thinking it sounded really good and like the sort of book which I was enjoying at that time.
I can't believe that I haven't read this one still! And for once this is actually one which I did get for review (when I say it's not one for review I mean it's one which I didn't get from publishers, I review all books)
Any way, since I got this one I got so many other books which I have been more desperate to read than this one.
Hopefully one day soon I will make time for this! I know it has mixed review though which puts me off. 
-
The Blurb
Ros has a secret crush on Jonathan. Jonathan is massively hung up on Freya (even after she dumps him). And Freya? Well, Freya is a beautiful enigma. Even more so when she goes missing without a trace..."Pretty Twisted" is narrated in alternating chapters by Jonathan (16) and Ros (14) who meet online at a time when things are going sour for Jonathan. His stunning girlfriend, Freya, is away at college and they are growing apart - consequently, he is struggling with his own sense of identity. Ros is also experiencing some problems - one of her friends is dating an older man whose strange behaviour gives Ros cause for concern. Meanwhile, the local news has been reporting some kidnappings of teenage girls. So when Freya dumps Jonathan, then seems to disappear off the face of the earth, he enlists Ros' (somewhat reluctant) help in tracking down the girl he still loves. With danger lurking around every corner, their stories become inextricably linked in a way nobody could have predicted..



Please note I am on holiday.
All comments will be read when I am back
When I am back from holiday I will be taking the time to comment on all blogs who have commented and blog hopping - I used to comment on blogs everyday but since working it's impossible to find the time.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting book, I haven't heard a lot about it.
    Hope you are having a fantastic holiday Jodie! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome book! Seems very interesting :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined the meme, great post!! And great idea, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult