19.11.11

A Year Gone By... (#40)


Released - 15th November 2010
Other Books by Amanda
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Five 5*|Five 4*|Three 3*
-
Reviews
I actually thought nearly everyone had read this series but obviously not! Glad I am not alone. I do want to read Amanda's books though, hopefully soon.

Truly, Madly, Deeply.
Truly, Madly, Deeply - Faraaz Kazi
Released - 24nd November 2010
Other Books by Faraaz -
None
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5*|Two 4*
-
Reviews
I have never ever heard of this book or even seen it around but that's what I love about doing this post! This book sounds like it has a lot of potential! 

Released - 11th November 2010
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
One 5*|Three 4*| One 3*
-
Reviews
This is one of those books which never have really jumped out at me. No particular reason, just hasn't!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these - thanks for posting.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read an Amanda Hocking book too. I'm curious, but I think now I'll wait until they're published in print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of Five Flavours of Dumb before. I do have Torn though. One of these days I'll get to it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick attractive guide! Your site gotten an amazing internet page I usually gained be required to centrally located the house from anywhere. At that point follow-up Check Cashing A number of components from this individual internet page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult