12.11.11

A Year Gone By... (#39)


Released - 30th November 2010
Other Books by Ally
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Forty Six 5*|Thirty 4*|Twenty Three 3*|Seven 2*|Two 1*
-
Reviews
This is one of those books which has such mixed feelings you really need to read it for yourself. I personally liked it but didn't love it!

The Mockingbirds (The Mockingbirds, #1)
Released - 2nd November 2010
Other Books by Daisy -
The Rivals
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Four 5*|Eight 4*|Three 3*|One 2*
-
Reviews
I have never actually read the blurb to this today. I added it to my to read list but don't know if I will ever read it. Unsure about this one.

Released - 23rd November 2010
Other Books by Alyson (She has lots)
The Immortals
Riley Bloom 
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5*|Nine 4*| Twelve 3*|Two 5*
-
Reviews
This series does get better, Everlasting is my favourite out of this series.

5 comments:

  1. I also 'liked' Matched, but didn't LOVE it. The cover is gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all three of those but haven't read any of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same about Matched and I haven't read any of the other books. It doesn't feel like a year since Matched came out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool idea! I love looking back to see how well books have done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hassle-free decent piece of writing! Your website gained an extraordinary internet site I experienced has established the idea at any place. At this moment follow-up Check Cashing A large number of information through this specified internet site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult