2.11.11

Blogger Guest Post : This or That?

Please welcome Vicky from Books, Biscuit & Tea to Books for Company!

Thanks so much Vicky for joining us =)

Hello, it's Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea. I'm a 21 year-old English major and I'm from Hungary, Europe. I love reading and I have a huuuuge weakness for buying books. Just give me a good book, a hot cuppa and some biscuits and I’m the happiest girl in the world. I read mostly fiction, mystery, chick lit and YA, but I love the classics as well. My all-time favourite authors include Agatha Christie, Marian Keyes, Sophie Kinsella, Sue Townsend and Rosamunde Pilcher. 
I started blogging at the end of September so I'm quite new to all this but I do my best to get into it. :) I created Books, Biscuits & Tea because I'd like to keep track of the books I read, I'd like to make friends who are just as crazy about books as I am and because it's fun! I usually post reviews and guest posts but I also take part in weekly events hosted by fellow bloggers. I hope you'll like my blog and I'm looking forward to hearing from you all - feel free to drop me a line! :)


Books - Where would you rather be able to read out of these places.
Bed or Sofa? - Bed. I love to curl up in bed with a warm blanket and a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate!
Beach or Mountains? - Mountains. Although I do love being at the beach, I prefer reading somewhere more quiet.
Garden or Inside? - Inside.
Car or Bus? - It's a tricky one- buses have been my worst enemies ever since I remember. I suffer from motion sickness so I can't read on either of them, but cars are a little bit better. :-)
Park or Cafe? Park.
Bench or Grass? - Bench.

Random
Chocolate or Crisps? - Crisps! I've never loved chocolate the way people usually do, I've always preferred sweets. And crisps!
Light or Dark? - Dark. I'm a night owl!
Past or Future? - Future.
Fruit or Vegetables? - Easy peasy! Fruit. :-)
Fantasy or Reality? - A little bit of both, but I prefer reality.
Big or Small? - Small.

My thoughts (Jodie) : Don't you think reading on a beach is always overrated? It sounds good and amazing until you get there and realise there is an annoying thing called sand which gets all in your book and on you! When I saw your answer was mountains I was quite shocked but I pretty much agree! Thanks for joining us Vicky! =)

Do you want to take part in This or That? Please email me at booksforcompany@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me! I loved your questions :) And the mountain vs beach is tricky one (just like garden vs inside) - I love the beach but I simply can't read when I'm there. It's either too hot or I keep getting distracted haha :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers vicky and great questions Jodie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great questions and answers!! Nice to get to know you a little better Vicky!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading this post. Nice answers Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great questions and answers! I'll have to stop by Vicky's blog now! And omg, I would love to read in the Mountains! I've read so much on the beach, and I can pretty much read anywhere as long as I'm into the book. But I love the cold, so reading up in the mountains would be awesome. Especially in wintertime.

    This was very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea, really enjoyed that Vicky will pop over to your site

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult