23.11.11

This or That With Amanda

Please welcome Amanda from The Vintage Bookworm to Books for Company!

Thank you for joining us!
Hi! This is Amanda from The Vintage Bookworm. I have been blogging on and off since 2008, but I didn't open up The Vintage Bookworm until December of 2010. I'm 19-years-old, married and we have a 7-month-old son named Brayden. I've been a major book-a-holic for most of my life, since learning to read when I was 5. Even before I learned how to read I loved books. I remember sitting in my Uncle Tim's huge recliner with a big book in my lap, "reading" to my stuffed animals.
Other than my love for reading, I'm also an aspiring Young Adult author. I'm currently working on an Urban Fantasy Romance, dealing with mermaids, witches, werewolves and a lot more! This is my first year I'm not actively participating in NaNoWriMo, since I was already working on this long before November started.
I post mostly Young Adult book reviews on my blog, since that is mostly what I read, but you will see a couple of Adult titles on there as well ever once in a while. I also participate in weekly memes most of the time, but there will be a couple of weeks that I don't post them. I try and post reviews every Monday, Thursday and Sunday.
If you'd like to know more about me and my blog, please feel free to stop by and leave me a comment or send me an e-mail. I'm always looking forward to meeting new bloggers and readers. =) 



Characters - What personality traits do you prefer in characters of the opposite sex?
Shy or Bold? Neither. Maybe somewhere in the middle? Sometimes characters call for shyness and some boldness. But middle ground is best!
Arrogant or Humble? Humbleness is always better!
Courageous or Fearful? Courageous. It's very annoying when someone is always scared. It's good to have a Courageous character every now and then.
Mature or Immature? Mature. Immature is always annoying.
Leader or Follower? Either way is fine, it all depends on how they play their part.
Sociable or Loner? Depends on the book. I was somewhere in between in high school. Sometimes I was sociable, and a lot of the time I liked to keep to myself. Whatever works for the character.


Random :
Light or Dark? Dark. Though lately it's been mostly light. But I prefer working during the night.
Sea or Sky? Hmm, sea. I love the water.
Lunch or Dinner? Dinner, a lot more food. ;) I have a high metabolism and love food.
Warm or Cold? Cold. I live in FL, so it's way too hot. So I love when it gets cold.
Strips or Dots? Depends on my mood. Sometimes I prefer Stripes, sometimes I prefer dots.
Past or Future? Sometimes I think the past, to change a few things. But if it weren't for the past, what would we learn? So I choose future. Always keep going forward.


My Thoughts (Jodie) - Thanks Amanda for your awesome answers. I never get bored of reading these, I love seeing what other people will pick. I mostly agree with all your answers!


Do you want to take part in This or That? Please email me at booksforcompany@gmail.com

Please note I am on holiday.
All comments will be read when I am back
When I am back from holiday I will be taking the time to comment on all blogs who have commented and blog hopping - I used to comment on blogs everyday but since working it's impossible to find the time.

1 comment:

  1. lol, I disagree with like half of the answers. I will never be able to understand why people prefer the cold to warmth, or even searing heat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult