7.11.11

Cover Crazy #42

Hosted by The Book Worms
The Selection - Kiera Cass
Wow. This cover is definitely one that messes with your mind for a while but the more I look at it, the more I love it. 
I love this cover because :
- It really makes you think and messes with your mind
- Love the colours used
- I find myself wanting to look at it again and again
- This cover + title made me want to find out more about this book
- Love how the crown gives you a little more info on the story
- This would definitely stand out among other covers
- It's just so unique and different from any other cover Dislike :
- I would love some little tagline at the bottom


Collide - Megan Hart
I really like this cover. From the lighting to the hot guy to the suggestive pose. Love it!
I love this cover because :
- Love the lighting
- I like the font of the title and really feel it goes with the cover
- It's definitely a steamy cover
- The guy looks really hot - Who can resist a hot guy in a cover?
- I love the pose, it hints towards the fact that the book is erotic but isn't too full on.
- How it's from the side view so you can't see their faces too much therefore you can still use your imagination on how they look
Dislike :
- I would have liked the font of the authors name to go better with the font of the title. 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous covers!
    I've seen The Selection quite a lot on different blogs last week and it sounds sooo amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this. :D

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with The Selection one. It's just beautiful! When i first saw it, i was starting at it for some minutes :p

    Collide is nothing special for me. Many romance books have that kind of cover, and i'm not really fun of them XD

    But The Selection! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The Selection has one of the best covers I've seen all year... I'm pretty sure I'd buy it based on that alone.

    I'm not that impressed by Collide though - it seems kind of generic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the cover to The Selection looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I really have to check out the summary for Collide. The cover looks nice, but it isn't YA, is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult