10.11.11

The Time Will Come #42

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Not That Kind Of GirlNot That Kind of Girl - Siobhan Vivian
This is just another one of those books which hasn't been read because it isn't a review one but was one that I was very excited when I got.
I know it's sounds really stupid but this one is a hardback and I love hardback books so was even more excited when I swapped it and saw it was a hardback.
I think it sounds really good read but one that I need to be in the right mood for so when I am picking an non review book it isn't one I pick up because I am not in the mood for it. 
Hopefully soon .. right? ;)


4 comments:

  1. You should read this book soon. It is so wonderful. The storyline is fun, the characters are sassy and the romance is hot! Just sayin'!! And who knows, you may want to renew it just because you liked it so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I'm the opposite. I'll usually avoid hardbacks unless they're part of a series which I adore (or from an author I particularly enjoy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard too much about this one. Hope you enjoy it- let us know what you think!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of this one before. It sounds a good book :D I'm not a huge fan of hardbacks, I usually have to take the dust jacket off or it drives me bonkers. The only time I go for a hardback is when it's a new release from an author I love or if I'm getting a book signed by the author.

    Jenny - The Time Will Come – My choice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult